Administration Manager Interview Questions:
- What language would you include in an office policy to explain proper use of equipment, like printers and scanners?
- If you had to prepare a report with annual expenses by department, what information would you need from each manager?
- How would you inform employees about a change in a regular administrative process? (E.g. how to submit a request for office supplies)
- How would you prioritize your work, if different managers assigned you tasks due at the same time?
- What software programs do you use on a daily basis?
- What kinds of spreadsheets do you regularly build in Excel?
- How do you keep track of office resources? (E.g. documents and supplies)
- How do you handle employee requests for confidential information?
- Do you have experience training employees? What’s your approach?
- What motivates you to stay productive during repetitive work?