Executive Recruiter Interview Questions:
- Which jobs in our industry are the hardest to fill and why?
- After speaking to your client/hiring manager about a new position, how do you structure your search? How do you go from your long list to your short list?
- Describe your preferred mix of candidate sourcing methods. What has worked well for you? What do you no longer do?
- What was difficult about sourcing in companies you’ve previously worked for?
- List and describe your favorite tools for tracking and following up with candidates.
- How do you approach interviews? What is your game plan? What are you trying to find out?
- Talk about a hiring process from a previous company. What worked well? What didn’t work well? What would you change?
- Here’s our current time to hire, cost per hire, and success rate. What could we do to improve these? Where would you start?
- Describe the common challenges of working with hiring managers.
- What are the basic things you observe during the interview time with the candidate?