Office Coordinator Interview Questions:
- If you report to multiple people, how do you prioritize your projects?
- What would be the first thing you would do in the office if you were hired?
- How do you feel about handling multiple phone lines simultaneously? What do you do to avoid confusion?
- If I asked you to find ways to improve efficiency in the office, where would you start?
- What daily duties does an office coordinator have? How would you prioritize them?
- What office software are you familiar with?
- How do you use technology to stay organized?
- What do you do to protect confidential information?
- How do you ensure all company policies are implemented in the office?
- Who would you consider your most challenging customer (internal or external)?