Production Supervisor Interview Questions:
- How would you teach your team to respect company policy and regulations?
- What would you do if, by the end of the day, there were products in the daily batch that weren’t up to standard?
- If you saw employees weren’t using protective equipment, how would you handle it?
- Imagine two of your subordinates have a rivalry that affects their performance. What do you do?
- How do you handle undisciplined or disruptive employees?
- What would you do if an employee was consistently late at the beginning of their shift?
- What makes a good supervisor in your opinion?
- What methods would you use to motivate employees?
- How would you use six-sigma?
- How can you contribute in quality management?